Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Effective Time Management Day 2

Day 2

Today was a fantastic overall day. It started with a good morning at Tim Hortons when I went to work to realize my bagel was FUCKING DELICIOUS. I also worked with Sam that day who I've been gaming over the past month and I decided it would be fun to go to work with her to run some game. Throughout my past couple of weeks I've found that the most "on" my game I am is when I'm not thinking about it at all. I'm not censoring what's coming out of my mouth yet at the same time it's because I'm not thinking about what comes out of my mouth. I'm confident that I've internalized enough of the concepts of game that when I turn my AutoPilot on it flies itself. Sure there's some tweaks, some grinding gears that need to be maintained but the overall picture remains that as long as you say whatever comes to your mind without censoring it your life will be so much funner to live. Think of a world where you never had to think about a game solution because as soon as you opened your mouth you didn't have control over it anymore. The solution made itself throughout your words of wisdom which you were never wise enough to ponder.

This is the new philosophy. To say whatever comes to my mind, to game with no game but a very strong frame, very confident body language and very solid eye contact. To adopt the style of the game where one can truely be himself without a filter on his mouth which makes him more attractive. I want to be able to be my compete self in any situation and I believe this is the style of the game for me to try. I'm thinking about it and the best way to get out of this shell I've built for myself is to speak my inner most mind. I've grown to realize that realisitcally if you want to pick up a skill you can't keep running the same workout routine, your body will become accustomed to it and not be able to deal with it in other situations. For example, if I go out to the club every weekend and pick up girls and get really good at it, but all of a sudden get thrown into a double date with two hot girls with my buddy and I've never been on a double date before, how good am I going to do? Your skills in one area will gain moderate success in another, yes. However if you want to master a skill you must come at it from all angles.

My plan for this next little while is no game game. I'm going to "Free My Mind" in the sence that I'm not going to think about anything I say, I'm just going to let go and see what happens. I will write stories on what happens and I will tell them to people that I meet. It is said that there is two things one can do in life; one can write or one can do something worth writing. My plan is to do both, to gain the most experience out of this rollercoaster called life. Why? Because I'm high and rambling. Deep down though, I know it's because I want to be the best. At anything I do, I've always seen myself rise to the top only to sell myself short. Right now I am living everything I had ever imagined. I'm living a lifestyle filled with women and surrounded around having fun and having women and it could be better. All I have do is put in the work; the time, the effort to further improve my skills in this area. I've always managed to be the best and sell myself short... well what happens if I take that underdog mentality onto the field and push through until mastery. That is the ultimate goal and I am on my way. I want to understand the importance of this game I embrace within my own life and I think that only way of doing that is to write and read about my thoughts at that current moment in time. I want to be the best, it is my dream. Why wouldn't I? The best man always gets laid. Women will always fuck the best guy.

Effective time management is a successful project so far and I must carry on with it's positive results. Going into tomorrow, I'll be going to the gym for Back and Biceps day, I'll wake up at 7:45Am and shower, be out in the kitchen eating at 8. I'll be leaving around 8:30. to get to work around 9:15. I'll work until 6, get off and hang out with Allyson. I plan on closing tommorow night, and in order to do that I must make the date as fun as it was the first time and bounce her back to my place. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment